A city known as the Japan of Africa, known for their manufacturing prowess, especially in the shoe and bag sphere. Aba is arguably the biggest commercial center of South East Nigeria, with due respect to Onisha and Nnewi in Anambra state.
You can eat with the Devil, but you must use a long spoon, a really long spoon otherwise you might be caught in his negative web sooner rather than later, yes Jazzy and Marvin are back!. True Don Jazzy seem to be over the D'banj and MO'hit record wahala, churning out hits upon hits, for those who are still not convinced about his come back, he has
1. Cash withdrawal at the ATMs of a customer’s bank is free
2. The first three
transactions in a month by the customer of another bank are free for the card holder but this is paid by the issuing bank
3. The N65 charge only applies when a customer withdraws cash from another bank’s ATM. The N65 starts to apply from the 4th transaction at another banks’ ATM in a month.
4. The ATM charge is not intended to discourage financial inclusion.
5. Charging of fees on interbank networks is a widely acceptable practice globally.
6. The CBN will not endorse any anti-customer policy
7. ATMs are deployed to ensure that customers enjoy banking convenience.
Among this 7 need to knows, you should take note of number 1, and 2, this will come handy when you want to minimize or avoid the 65 Naira ATM charge. Number 1 points out that all transaction in ATMs of a customer bank is free, which means you can goto your bank to withdraw your money.
However if some reason you can't withdraw from your bank then number 2 applies.